Wednesday, November 22, 2017

ANCIENT

owh whats ancient?
its me
mulan jamila

hahaha

yeahh, im growing older
now now
its already approaching 2018
which mean ill be 25 next year. like wuuuuutttt
25........... das olddddd T^T

well, and i am now living my life like old people
i am working now
pfft, only old people work and have responsibilities.
geezz, growing old is so not cool~

But in all seriousness, lifes is quite good,
u know my last blog update, talking about practical days in Weststar
well, now i already finished my Degree
first class alhamdulillah
and I got a job in Weststar, worked for 3 months
and now I already got another job,
which is, well for today, ive worked almost 1 months
my first salary nyums. hahah

its crazy, life is.

i wouldnt would have imagine all these to happen.
my life is soooo fast pace like i cant even catch up with myself

all my dreams is to be a housewife, sit in bed all dayy, wake up late, and bake some cake
what happen?? well lifes happened. das fo sho.

i miss writing, and now i am drawing manga. comics, whatever you want to call it.

yeah. life sure is crazy.

das all for now. nanti i hupdate lagi. baiiii

No comments:

Post a Comment